Green Card - Adjustment of Status


Immigrant Visa Petition

Non-Immigrant Visa Petition

Investment Visa

U-Visa For Crime Victims

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)

VAWA Self Petition (Domestic Abuse)

Widow/Widower Petition

Immigrant Visa Waiver

601A Provisional Waiver

Non-Immigrant Visa Waiver

J Visa Waiver of Home Residency

Humanitarian Reinstatement

Removal & Deportation Defense


Withholding of Removal

Convention Against Torture

Cancellation of Removal

Reopen Removal Order

BIA Appeal

Immigration Appeal Federal Court

Circuit Court Appeal


Abogado de inmigración

Practicando todas las áreas de la ley de inmigración de Estados Unidos.


Hable con un abogado calificado en exención de visa.


Descubra cómo puede obtener una tarjeta verde.


Determina si eres elegible para DACA.


Vea si su caso puede reabrirse.


Pregúntele a un abogado de visas con experiencia.


Analice sus opciones de inmigración.


No tienes nada que perder, ¡llama hoy!




How long doI-485 Green Card Applications take in 2022?
How long do replacement Green Cards take in 2022?
How long until Employment Authorization Card (EAD) comes 2022?
Wait for interview after filing marriage-based Green Card case?
How long to get Advance Parole to travel 2022?
How long to reschedule biometrics appointment or interview 2022?
Processing times for other USCIS filing & matters.


How do I reschedule my USCIS interview if I can't attend?
How do I reschedule my biometrics appointment?
How do I contact USCIS?
Aún no hay ninguna entrada publicada en este idioma
Sigue en contacto...
Removal/Deportation Defense

We represent clients in removal proceedings anywhere in the country. Our team has ample experience handling both non-detained and detained cases. 


If you have received a Notice to Appear in Immigration Court you should schedule a consultation with us to find out what forms of relief are available to you and how best to proceed in your removal hearings. 


We handle many types of waivers. If you are inadmissible or have criminal issues our team may be able to obtain a waiver for you.

Our team of attorneys have been extremely successful with 601A Provisional Waivers. If you are married to a US Citizen or have a US Citizen parent you may be able to get a green card despite having entered the country illegally. *NEW RULE allows spouse or child of  Green Card Holder to get 601A Waiver.


We handle both affirmative Asylum applications and Asylum cases for those already in removal proceedings. 


If your loved one is has been detained by ICE near the border they may be subject to expedited removal. We can get them scheduled for a Credible Fear Interview allowing them to stay in the US and  fight for Asylum.


Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests to obtain a copy of your immigration file.

If you need help finding a friend or family member who is being held by Immigration (ICE) or (CBP) officials, we can help you determine where they are being held and how to contact them. If you or a loved one is detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Customs and Border Patrol (CBP), any other branch of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the NYPD or another local police department  I do everything I can to get your out of custody and released on  bond (bail) to your family. Whether is be through a request for humanitarian parole, legal claims of unlawful detention, a bond/custody hearing, a motion for a custody re-determination hearing, or appeals of prior denials of release on bond.

The COVID 19 pandemic is causing serious consequences for many people's immigration status and it cause major delays or even denials of your pending immigration case if you miss a notice from USCIS or the Court. Find out what you can do to mitigate any delays or negative impact on your visa application or other immigration matters (unable to return the US?).


If you have an application for adjustment of status, citizenship, or asylum that has been delays for years and you have been unable to get USCIS to take any action on your case you may consider filing a case in Federal District Court asking the Judge to order USCIS to adjudicate your case.


Find out how you can get a green card through a family-based or employment-based immigrant visa petition.

We also handle non-immigrant visas like temporary or seasonal employment visas, tourist visas, artist/performer visas & others.


​We handle routine naturalization cases but also very complex ones. If you have any criminal history you should consult with an attorney before naturalizing as you may actually get yourself put into removal proceedings. 

There are many people who automatically naturalized or are eligible to naturalize and don't even know it. Set up a consultation with us today to find out more.